You will find posts in all different genres and from many different blogs.
Hosting with me are Sara from Your Thriving Family, Lori from My Evident Faith and Justyn from Creative Christian Mama. You can read and link up at any of our blogs now. We will each be taking turns sharing our favorite posts from the previous week - just in case you missed them!
This week it was my turn to pick! There were many great posts, but here are some of my favorite posts from this past week!
Donna from Tuesdays with Jesus reminded us to Be still. Relax your grip. He Is God. He's got you!
Kim from Not Consumed gave me some excellent ideas (especially thetravel apps!) for our upcoming road trip! Read about it at Road Trips with Kids.
Eileen from Edwards Granddaughter is in the middle of her 15 Days to Better Communication series with some wonderful suggestions!
- Please link up posts on Marriage, Parenting, Healthy Recipes, Frugality, Homemaking, Homesteading, Crafting, Christianity or whatever else you have been walking through!
- Grab the html for the button on the bottom of the blog, or just link back here.
- Please share or tweet this and visit a few other blogs.
- Link the specific post URL.
- You may post three links per week.